Executive protection/VIP protection training courses now officially offered due to Popular demand. :
- Limited group in batches of no more than 10.
- Training will be conducted in Mumbai and/or Bangalore
- All training material provided
- Course duration is for 2 weeks- 6 days a week for phase 1 of VIP protection training
- All applicants will need to be vetted which means that no applicant must have any criminal record against their name.
Other basic requirements are:
- Spoken and written English essential
- Superb physical fitness ( A fitness test will be conducted prior to the start of the course)
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- A telephonic or face to face interview prior to acceptance on the course.
- Full payment must be paid in advance of course starting - no exceptions
- No refunds, and this is a Pass or Fail course NOT an attendance course
Benefits of the course:
- International standard training and latest techniques and skills
- High probabilty of work/employment on passing the course both with Protexx and other agencies affiliated to Protexx
- Average earning of a qualified Protexx CPO is registered at a minimum of 60,000 INR per month
What does the course cover
- Pedestrian escort procedures
- Transit /Convoy protection protocol specific to Indian conditions
- Close Combat training skills - with and without weapons
- Basic medical training
- Surveillance and counter surveillance techniques
- Threat and client profiling
- PR and Marketing as a VIP close protector in India and abroad
Please note this is the basic course material. The course covering 2 weeks as described is Phase one of executive protection training. The full range of training will be split into 3 modules, beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Cost of Phase 1 - 27,000 INR
Course material and training manuals will be submitted to any organisation (that has already been established ) that wishes to verify that course content is original and does not violate any other training institutes copyright claims.
Interested candidates must contact - firstname.lastname@example.org and request a registration pack. Questions about the course maybe directed to this mail address or simply call our Office line.
DOWNLOAD OUR PROSPECTUS (pdf file - 1.6 MB)